Monday, February 25, 2008

Showers

Well, here goes my first post, though it may take me a bit to get the hang of this!
These are pics of my 2 showers that were thrown for me, the first my friend Christine threw in Oklahoma with all my A
F friends and ladies from our Christ Care Group. We played the candy bar diaper game and guessed whose features our beautiful little girl would have, if you were there you'd know I was joking!

Here I am at 30 weeks

The cake was pure decadence...chocolate with fudge icing!!!

And the second, my sister-in-law Lennie threw for me here in Texas with family and friends. We played the candy bar in diaper game, guess the baby food (the Papaya almost made me vomit) and whose feature would we like Tierney to have. Chris and I both agree that his feet and my ears would be best! LOL



My mom is admiring the puppy Chris' mom sent for Tierney...it is bound to be her favorite!


Here's some decorations for the nursery!

Lennie did such and awesome job!


Well, thats all for now. We finished painting the nursery and have a few things hung. Once everything gets settled I'll post pics of her room, it's really so girlie!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow, you look great!! Love the new haircut!!