Monday, August 11, 2008

I feel pretty....

Tierney visited the doctor last week, and is up to a whoppin 13lbs 1oz. she's 50th percentile for weight and head and 75th for height, long and lean. She was her usually smiley happy self until the shots, then it only took her about two seconds to be grinning again, such a trooper.
Last week she also had her first cereal (no cocoa pebbles yet) here's a video of the happy event...
ok, so WE were happy, Tierney...confused




Soon she'll be eating her veggies to be big and strong! But for now, a nap!


BTW, Chris is not wearing pink floral pants, thats the boppy pillow....lol

Next up, things she likes to play with:

Exersaucer


Daddy


Her toes


Mommy



Silky & Puppy


And her new rainforest jumperoo




Seriously, those things are awesome! I mean, sure, the babies have fun in them and all, but watching is even more fun!

Then it was off to the mall to get her ears pierced. We forgot the camera...and the stroller!
But, she did great, was grinning soon after and is still grinning about it, she told me today how pretty she felt, I swear!





Her 2nd food: Gerber Applesauce, I can tell you she like it MUCH more than the cereal, but then again, I love applesauce! Ah, the messy goodness!



Now that she's eating bananas, she can practically feed herself



Time for a nap...



Thats it for now, more to come soon!

1 comment:

Christine said...

OMG, great videos!! I love the faces she makes and her squeal laugh!! HAHA!!! She's getting so big! Not size wise, but doing so much more than when we saw her!!