Sunday, September 14, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I was looking through some pictures from Tierney's birth and a world of emotion came over me.

On one hand, I can't believe she's already 5 months old, it seems just yesterday I was in my 3rd trimester wondering when we would meet our little angel and what she would be like. On the other, it feels as though she has been with us forever, like our lives only started when she came into this world, as if nothing before her ever mattered at all.

I'm reminded every day how quickly life goes by, not to blink or it'll be missed...
Here's a look at then and now:




Now who's checking out whom?


She prefers her paci cocked to the side now





Ok, for updated pics....Here she is at Blaze and Julie's, wearing one of her favorite outfits Aunt Lennie got her




Holding her own bottle of juice....that's a good girl!


This is probably the biggest source of everyone's entertainment in this house, her face says it all!



But then eventually this happens...


After comparing and trying different high chairs, we finally decided on one and she LOVES it, what a big girl sitting at the big table!


I just love these pics






Well she's really sitting up on her own, but everytime I try to grab the camera, she topples over, so I'm still working on that shot. I think we'll be going to one final baseball game of the season on Sat, so I'll be sure to take some pictures of that. I'll have to get some shots of her suited up for football season as well, she's probably the first OU/UK fan there ever was!
Happy Fall everyone!

No comments: