Friday, February 27, 2009

UPDATE...SORRY, NO PICS

I just wanted to give a quick update since the move.

Tierney is walking now. She took her first steps just after we moved in, for Chris actually. He was so happy that he got to see one of her "firsts" first! She can walk across rooms now, but still crawls when she wants to get somewhere in a hurry! She is also talking all kinds of jibberish now. She says "nummy-nummy" (yummy-yummy) when she's eating and shakes her head side to side. Thats one her Gammaw taught her. She also loves to make 'indian' sounds, where she puts her hand over her mouth and moves it out and back while saying 'ah'. I've got video of her walking, and will try to get that uploaded this weekend.

We have dial-up internet now, so it will take a little longer to upload photos/videos. Plus its been a busy week, I've worked most of it and came down with a terrible cold too.

Which brings me to my random rant...Puffs Antibacterial tissues. I was buying some tissues yesterday and this is the new thing. If you are thinking of trying it...read the bottom first: Kills 99.9 percent of bacteria on the tissue after 15 minutes. What?!?! 15 minutes? Who blows their nose for that long on one tissue? Ok, so you blow your nose and throw it in the trash, right? Congratulations now that tissue has killed most of the bacteria on it, nevermind you have day old banana peels and other garbage that is definetly not bacteria free in that same can. Or if you are one of those select few (you know who you are) that leave their tissues all over the house, I suppose these are for you, so you don't infect others with your carelessness.

ok, rants over. If you don't have our new home # or address, reply or send me an email and I'll make sure you get it.

Pictures coming soon....I PROMISE!

1 comment:

Christine said...

lol

And YAY for her walking!!! Oh I can't wait to see her and Abby running around together :)