Well, Christmas came and went this year with the speed and force of a tornado. Saying this holiday was eventful would be an understatement.
Mom and Dave flew in from West Virginia. Tierney immediately put them to work reading every book she owns.
North Texas had it's first white Christmas since 1926. Which couldn't have been more perfect.
Tierney must have robbed Santa at gunpoint because she made out like a bandit! The bookshelf in the background of this photo is the only thing she owned prior to Christmas morning.
Apparently, love was in the air along with the snow!
- My brother flew to Germany to propose to his girlfriend Ashley. (Who saw this coming?)
- Dave proposed to Mom on Christmas morning. (I must say that I've never seen a tire jack worked into a marriage proposal before.)
- And my cousin Heather also got engaged. (I personally didn't even know she was dating.)
2 comments:
Awwwwwww!!!!!!! That last picture was really sweet!!!
Good job Chris!! I vote for more posts from you, while you're at it wanna work on mine too?
I hope that's not sarcasm. And, no.
Post a Comment