Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 Months old today?

where does the time go?!?

I start a part-time job tomorrow, at a local warehouse. I'll be only working a couple afternoons a week so the full time receptionist can spend some more time with her grandkids this summer. Just a little extra income and some time out of the house will be nice! The best part is, Tierney will be coming with me! We're setting up her bassinet there in the office and I will be able to take care of her while I'm there also! The woman is really great about it, if Tierney needs me and the phone is ringing, the phone can wait...so I'm really optimistic about this opportunity!

Tierney is starting to reach for things now to put in her mouth! Ah, so the journey begins of keeping spiders out of her mouth....sorry Christine! LOL.

She's smiling, talking and cooing ALL the time now, it's really hard to get a word in edge wise! LOL.

I've also started another web-group for keeping photos for distant family/friends to see ALL the photos I take, this website is more just a sampling! I will still keep this one up and running but you can check the other one out at www. tierneymichellewithrow.snapfish.com/snapfish
email me for the room code.

Ok, here are some pics of T smiling away!




Everyone taking an afternoon nap, except me of course...I've got work to do!


Our best little babysitter, Sydney. She has a little trouble with changing diapers but you would too if you didnt have opposable thumbs.


I got this onesie at Old Navy. It just described her so perfectly!



Here she's giving her best impression of a rubber ducky... it obviously still needs a little work.



I was painting my toenails and T was BEGGING me to do hers. I told her she wasnt old enough yet, but I couldn't say no to that adorable face, so here they are...


And one last smile showing off her dimples.


Of course I'll be posting more pictures soon, we have to get some of Tierney at 'work'. I mean how many 2 month olds do you know that work?

1 comment:

Christine said...

OMG, she is so much bigger!! And that smile!! Oh I miss her so much, I'm so sad that I can't see her often! Love the toenails!