This past week we started my part-time job, attended a wedding and had her 2 month checkup.
Tierney is such a great baby, I must say first. She still naps and is general happy even off at work, later she'll learn your not supposed to be happy at work ;) Here we are on the first day..
Then on Sat, we had a wedding to attend, my Mom came over to help me watch my nephew Ian and get everyone ready. I love this next picture of my Mom and Tierney..they have the exact same expression on their faces.
The babies decided they needed a quick catnap before the wedding. Here's Ian in Tierney's swing, which he is obviously too big for!
Going..... Going..... Gone!
Tierney was just sitting there watching me get ready snuggling with her puppy that Nana gave her and she couldn't fight it any longer... so snuggly...can't stay awake...
Going... Going.... Gone!!
Here she is at the church in her finest attire....
Mommy and Tierney
I had the honor of serving cake, how can I be so good at making them but terrible at serving?
A family shot...wait...who's that guy in the middle?
OK, now a family shot
T was all tuckered out, notice the drool stain on Daddy's shirt
Chris with his nephews, I think he's teaching them about CNN...don't listen to the propaganda kids!!!!
Here's T with her puppy
And enjoying a little tummy time
Chillin in the Bumbo
She had her 2 month checkup today...12lbs and 23inches now! She's in the 75th percentile for height and weight, perfectly proportioned! She had a few shots, and had to comfort Mommy after :( She's growing and thriving!
Lastly here is a video from today, I was in the kitchen and heard her talking, realizing she was having a deep conversation with her puppy...I couldnt translate, maybe you can help me...
No comments:
Post a Comment